Thursday, January 22, 2009

Been sitting too long!

After letting this stagnant blog sit here for almost 2 years, I finally decided to bring it to life. Or at least know that the person behind it is alive!

After what seemed like a lifetime of moving we just settled into my family's new home. I actually have my own craft studio here so I'm getting ready to get back to work! That is, of course, if the CPSIA doesn't put me out of business!

I just finished reading the Twilight Saga. I loved every book. (The Twilight movie? Not so much) You should probably read my Bestie's extended version of Breaking Dawn on her blog here.

2 comments:

BeTh said...

HeeHee :)

angie.a said...

I haven't seen the movie yet because I don't want to be disappointed!! I HATED Breaking Dawn. We're still friends though. LOL :D